Thursday, January 19, 2012

Welcome

Welcome to my simple chaos.  Every level headed woman goes through many different stages and phases in their lives. Each stage is another (more than likely painful) learning experience. I will share not my situations, but the values and lessons I've been lucky enough to learn from them. I'll share lessons learned from my past present and my future...errr...in future posts of course. Hopefully, the quotes, thoughts, photos, videos and lessons i have learned will help you in the same way they have helped me. Maybe they can prevent you from the pain that myself or someone else went through to learn them! To end my FIRST post, a quote from Aristotle. Heavy right? i know but check it:

"We are what we repeatedly do, therefore excellence is not an act but a habit."- Aristotle
(oooh deep) ponder on that til next time!

Your girl- Mira


No comments:

Post a Comment